Le capacità coordinative nell’allenamento dei giovani
How to insert reaction capacity into conditional exercises:
- Theory and classification of reaction capacity
- Training methodology and development of reaction capacity
- Practical exercises applicable to different sports
Training balance in youth sports:
- Reflections on different balance/disbalance situations
- Training and development methodology applicable to different sports
- From the concept of equilibrium to that of stabilization
- How to include coordination skills within a training program.
- What are the parameters for defining a coordination exercise as “training”?
- How can I change the difficulty level in the case of group training?
Who is it aimed at:
- Sports science students
- SUISM / Isef graduates
- Athletic trainers
- Coaches of different sports
- Technicians and instructors working in the youth sectors
Luca Dutto, graduate in motor sciences, Karate coach, athletic trainer specialized in youth training, founder of LD Sports Academy and ECross Kids trainer, a certified and international training program for children.