WHAT IS THIS EBOOK FOR?
Training children seriously, safely and effectively is difficult, much more than you might think. For example, safety and fun must be guaranteed, often sacrificing the steps necessary to stimulate children’s improvement.
Many athletes (even those of a fair/excellent level) dedicate themselves to training young people once their competitive career is over or as a parallel job when they are still active. Many of them, however, lack the knowledge to be able to teach sport.
This ebook shows 10 rules to improve the approach to young people’s training. These 10 rules do not exclude personal aptitude and experience, but are a good decalogue for establishing a course of action.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE EBOOK
- The importance of group management and respect for the rules
- The relationship between children, parents and coaches
- Characteristics and physiological limits of children
- The difference between knowing a spot and being able to coach
- Technical parameters and training programs
- … and much more!